This custom video game and anime embroidery design and pattern features 8 separate characters designs and patterns from the game Final Fantasy VII in closeups.
- Cloud Strife is the main protagonist, introducing himself as a former member of SOLDIER who now operates as a mercenary. Cloud is caught up in the actions of eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE, and although initially uncaring toward their mission, he has a change of heart when he begins to discover his shrouded past.
- Barret Wallace, the leader of AVALANCHE who wields a gun on his right arm in place of his injured hand. Despite his brash and loud-mouthed personality, he is a caring person and loves his daughter Marlene.
- Tifa Lockhart, Cloud’s childhood friend and member of AVALANCHE, runs the bar 7th Heaven in the Sector 7 slums, which serves as the group’s hideout. Her sympathetic exterior hides fearsome fighting skills.
- Aeris Gainsborough, a flower girl from the Sector 5 slums who befriends Cloud. Cloud’s resemblance to someone she used to know mystifies Aeris, and she joins him and AVALANCHE on their quest to discover more about her heritage.
- Red XIII is a quadrupedal, flame red beast capable of speech. The party rescues him from capture by Shinra. He speaks little, but when he does, his words are often important.
- Cid Highwind, the foul-mouthed, chain-smoking pilot of Rocket Town dreams of being the first man in space. His dreams were foiled when he was forced to abort the mission. Despite his bitter attitude, Cid has a good heart and cares about his friends.
- Yuffie Kisaragi, first encountered as the Mystery Ninja, can be randomly encountered in any forest. A self-professed Materia hunter, she is sneaky and playful, and “hunts” Materia to restore her home of Wutai to its former glory.
- Vincent Valentine, discovered sleeping in a coffin at Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim, is a former Turk with a traumatic past. After being subjected to numerous experiments, Vincent became able to transform into monstrous forms, but sealed himself in the coffin due to guilt in his past. Like Red XIII, he speaks little but offers helpful advice when he does.
If you want to create you own custom embroidery project featuring the characters of Final Fantasy VII in closeups here is what is included in this package.
8 Large Design Properties:
Width: 130 mm
Height: 130 mm
Stitch count: 70,000
Sewing time: 160 min.
Color count: 30
8 Small Design Properties:
Width: 80 mm
Height: 80 mm
Stitch count: 30,000
Sewing time: 60 min.
Color count: 15
2 formats: .pes .dst
2 sizes: Large Small
1 color chart
1 image print
If you have any questions, comments, or you just want to reach out to us and share some of the custom embroidery projects you have done with our designs you can use the contact form on our site HERE.